In order to achieve the purpose of this committee, the following matters shall be decided by deliberation.
1. Recruitment and content of papers to be published in the journal
2. Matters concerning selection and editing of published papers
3. Various work related to the publications including the system of the Journal of Cosmetic Medicine, the number of published journals, volume, and contribution regulations.
4. Business on release of other publications other than the journals
5. Matters commissioned by the Board of Directors
6. Relevant matters proposed by the Editor in Chief or a majority of the committee members
7. Matters concerning selection of judges
8. The committee shall consider, resolve and implement the following matters related to the members' research ethics:
- ① Matters on the establishment of research ethics
- ② Matters concerning prevention and investigation of research misconduct
- ③ Matters concerning the protection of the informer and confidentiality
- ④ Report on research ethics violation and follow-up action
- ⑤ Miscellaneous matters as decided by the Editor in Chief